Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prodigits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prodigits > Topics

Subject: Politicians
Replies: 3 Views: 710

virg 18.04.17 - 07:54pm
What do the people of your country do when you have politicians who are corrupt and don't have the countries interests at heart? *

piskey 19.04.17 - 07:08am
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7YJd9FLX6Y

Follow this Chanel on YouTube. They expose governments *

krack 19.04.17 - 03:02pm
Corruption is everywhere. Unfortunately in india we hv almost every politician corrupt. Still due to democratic system we hv to choose one of them. *

piskey 19.04.17 - 06:34pm
It depends. If like the uk you have a common law jurisdiction as living breathing human beings we are more powerful than politicians. I've used common law and realised I'm not obligated to share my legal title with any company. I no longer have an account with our privatised water company which was originally given to us in the 1800's when the uk went bankrupt. We became the creditors and the bills of exchange act 1882 came in. The water bill with the slip on the bottom is our compensation cheque. It's not a payment slip. As the company declined to accept a negotiable tool for payment, the debt under the act was wiped. If you pay, you pay twice as that cheque I mentioned is from the commercial bank to us which we can't cash. The company therefore gets paid twice if you then cash up. You can do the similar with other utilities. It's one thorn in the side to corrupt politicians and their greedy mates *

* Prodigits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prodigits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits