Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prodigits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prodigits > Topics

Subject: Safety Tips for your Account.
Replies: 13 Views: 4711

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:04am
I will post some safety tips for your account. Many of hackers tried to hack my prodigits account and they may attact you too. Learn some basic safety tips. Ignore if you already know, newbies will get a help from it. *

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:15am
+ Don't ever use proxy sites.
- People use proxy sites to create multiple tags, or hide their ips and browser but they can still be traced and identified prodigits owner.
- When you access any site using proxy, they save your cookies on their server.
- They follow what URL are you using and even access your browser history.
- URL and cookies are enough to get into your a/c without loging in.
- I have been hosting 3 proxy sites to learn php so i know it better.
- many proxies like t9space, anonymouse got blocked by prodigits to prevent hacking. [b]Say no to proxies and stay safe :)

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:22am
+ Don't disclose the email address you using for your account.
- Hackers always try to know your email at first.
- They knows you wont give ur email to any stranger so they become ur friend for that.
- They can send u phising mails or retrive your password if they could hack your email.
Keep a personal email address as i do. *

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:32am
As i am unable to access chat these days, i decided to spend time in groups and forums. So here we go for third one.
+ Be careful from inboxes/mails wich contains a link to your account login page.
- If you got any message like that, hackers must trying to hack u using phishing method wich is easiet method of hacking.
- Please always check URL of the page wich you using to log in.
- Disconnent and dnt log in if the URL is not twilightwap.com or prodigits.co.uk (check spelling)
Kick badly to hackers who think you a fool who can fall easily in their phising trap. *

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:40am
How can i phising message look like.
Dear prodigits/twilightwap user,
Our company wapking just linked up with twilightwap.com to provide you some great new features like free video calls, international sms, java app for prodigits and much more. To enjoy all these features log in to wapking using your prodigits account. To log in please Click here, no need to sign up for prodigits members.
regards wapking and twilightwap team.
[b]It sounds funny to some of us but newbies easily fall in *

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:44am
+ Keep a strong password
- Use a strong password wich is not easy to guess.
- Use alphanumberic and special characters.
eg- MyPAsw0r~D. *

aks700 28.05.12 - 07:46am
Have a Happy And Safe Internet Browsing Mates. *

aryan.k8 28.05.12 - 08:12am
Good 1 dude! This is a must visit topic for every member *

aks700 28.05.12 - 08:13am
Thanks bro. *

djstorm 22.02.13 - 02:53am
u forgot one important thing aks i.e , always log out once u done usin the site *

d.e.a.d 22.02.13 - 08:46am
Nice tips *

moplady 22.02.13 - 03:36pm
Hey and I found this helpful to keep safe, I stopped my pop up messages cos some of my new naw xs buds where useing my pop ups to send me dirty sickening troll posts cos they new they couldn't do them post ie email blogs chatroom ect as could of reported them and would have proof that's why I never use pop ups naw, so keep yourselfs safe and have fun on hear, it's a great web site x *

matriar 9.04.13 - 03:37pm
INTERESTING!! *

piskey 10.04.13 - 07:40am
Its much better just using pm instead of popups as u can forward to admin any abuse. Also useful to forward to friends so they can block user. This is a brill chatsite but like all sites u don't know who is out there. *

* Prodigits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prodigits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits