Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prodigits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prodigits > Topics

Subject: scams
Replies: 7 Views: 1402

rav3n 15.01.12 - 03:15pm
just thought everyone here should know that i've b*mped a couple of times to scammers here. They first may contact you through inbox telling that s(he) is looking for a real friend to trust etc etc and wants you to contact her directly to her email. It's always a yahoo address, missarmelia1@yahoo.com, for example. Do NOT answer to these messages or your email can be found in scammers mailing list. *

rav3n 15.01.12 - 03:29pm
if you answer, the scam begins. S(he) is very thankful to you for mailing her and tells her story. She's living in Dakar Senegal refugee camp (always) and tells where she is from, locations chance. Her family is dead and her dad left a huge bank account to her. From 6million usd up to 11m. Amounts chance. Her father was a doctor, a businessman etc. She wants to move to your country and transfer all the money to you so you could help her and invest the money together when she gets to you. *

rav3n 15.01.12 - 03:38pm
The trick is in the money transfer, not sure how it works but google 'advance fee scam', '419 scam' and 'dakar senegal refugee camp'. Hopefully any of you won't fall in to this and regonizes it if happens. *

bampop 16.01.12 - 04:14am
She's thankful for you mailing her? If you get any inbox with someone you've never spoke to before offering contact through their email, delete it. If they attempt a similar story through inboxes here, please contact any admin through the admin lists in the help menu. The user you're speaking of is deleted regularly. *

piskey 16.01.12 - 12:25pm
Thanks. do get occassional scams. most either asking for money or want to transfer money into my account. just block them and forward to admin. used to get them from j. olumide but not had one for ages. always worth warning your friends too. xx *

piskey 16.01.12 - 12:43pm
One sound word of advice is never share your private details ie: address, dob, phone number, email address, bank details with anyone on the web unless its a personal friend you know in real life from before chatting on a website. far too many scammers and stalkers. this site has good blocking tools and admins will delete them if you forward inboxes. safe wapping everyone! xx *

aks700 24.01.12 - 03:36am
I have got 3 or 4 inboxes like it... Thank god, i didnt replied lol *

gammy 15.11.13 - 02:27pm
thanx 2u all 4sharn precious advice,cz av bn avictim maself. *

* Prodigits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prodigits

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits