Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Prodigits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Prodigits > Topics

Subject: Email address
Replies: 11 Views: 2770

mcfire 7/8/2006 - 10:12:27
Prodigits is already a great site. However i think it would be more complete if it also offered an email account. What do you think? Another great feature would be, sending to multiple recipients from your inbox. Views anyone? Thank you! *

mpya 7/8/2006 - 10:48:56
and perhaps being able to have a confernce pop up chat with a few buddies on the buddylist or from any page,that way you would have an option if you wanted ur pop up to got to more than one buddy therefore have a pop up chat with multiple buddies. *

mpya 7/9/2006 - 1:44:06
And how about sound ?Have an audio emoticon,self recorded or available just like the little pictures,to alert you when a buddy has left or is on etc *

mcfire 7/9/2006 - 4:00:03
Now we're getting somewhere! Keep the ideas flowing folkes. While i know it will take time for Pro to adopt these ideas i hope they're takin notes. *

dani2xll 7/13/2006 - 8:12:45
oh_no.GIF I disagree with the facility to send to multiple recepients from inbox. I can see potential there for all manner of floods, scams, advertising etc. *

bikkay 7/13/2006 - 3:05:41
I like the audio idea. I thought about it ages ago, like even if its just goes for 30 seconds or something, it'd be cool to here what other people sound like. Especially from the other side of the world. *

el.mo 7/15/2006 - 10:42:49
I would like pro 2 add 2 the user detail boxes, a box for groups, and it could work simalar 2 login to the users wapsite works now. i love the inbox notification idea. it is really helpful. Well done 2 whoever thought of that. *

toddster 7/25/2006 - 1:44:08
its quite easy to upload a amr sound file to your own group or another upload site and link it into your site/s then you can here what each other sound like *

ninenche 8/9/2006 - 8:33:20
How about the ability 2 send a birthday card or get well cards *

el.mo 8/14/2006 - 10:35:21
We already have the ability 2 send birthday cards on here. Go 2 dwnloads n chq them out. Thanks 4 taking on my idea about group links on our profiles. *

prismf 7.07.14 - 04:30am
not sure about the email facility but i think thats a good idea about having an option to send an inbox to several recipients in your inbox who are on your budlist.
also an option to have ecards as an option on your homepage. *

miirfan 9.07.14 - 01:02am
We already have an e-mail facility here from long back. It is username@prodigits.co.uk, checkout in your 'Messages' section

- - - - - - -
mcfire7/8/2006 - 10:12:27
Prodigits is already a great site. However i think it would be more complete if it also offered an email account. *

* Prodigits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Prodigits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits